Thursday, February 24, 2011

This morning I went back to Matthew Chapter 13:14-15  You will listen and listen, yet never understand; and you will look and look, yet never perceive.  For this people's heart has grown callous; their ears are hard of hearing, and they have shut their eyes; otherwise they might see with their eyes and hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn back- and I would cure them.

I have to admit, this part brings me to tears.  We are being told that He wants us to SEEK Him, He wants us to open our hearts, ears and eyes to let Him in.  And if we take that chance-He will come into our lives and STAY there!!!!

How do I help those seek God?  How do I open their eyes?  I wrestle with these questions pretty often.  However, in class a couple weeks ago we brought up the idea that it is not up to us BUT if we allow the Holy Spirit to lead us into the conversations, to lead us into Christ like LOVE, that we could be doing A LOT more than we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment