Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm here!!!!

Overjoyed with how great our travels have been going so far!!  Ian n I met jessica n ryan in chicago- it was an instant friendship!  Jess n I found out her cousin n I went to high school together..talk about a small world!  
Our 8.5th flight felt like 16 but thankfully I had some great tunes to entertain me:)
We r just getting ready for our 5hr. Delay in germany where we will meet more of our fellow interns!!
....we still have 3more hrs Togo.. No reception, therefore, I get to write more!
Special thanks out to britt-just read your beautiful letter n I am so blessed by ur friendship!!!
Again I want to thank you all for your prayers as well as taking the time to reading this!!
CROATIA HERE WE COME!!
1peter 1:13-16 therefore get your minds ready for action, be self- disciplined, n set your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. As obedient children, do not be conformed to the desires of your former ignorance but as the one who called you holy, you are also to be holy in all your conduct; for it is written, be holy, because I am holy.

1 comment:

  1. TERESA! SO I may be commenting on every single blog you submit. So glad you guys are all safe! (even though I know you are in Gods hands) yay for great tunes on the plane! GET OUT THERE AND CHANGE THE WORLD GIRL!

    Even though I selfishly I want you back NOW, I know God has bigger plans! Love you! Keep posting! -Britt

    ReplyDelete