Friday, May 20, 2011

1 more day to go!

The past couple weeks has been such a blessing! 
My family has showered me with love, traveling items I would have never remembered to bring and cherish able memories.
My wonderful friends at work made me feel SO special with their encouraging words, thoughtful cards and beautiful huge goodbye signs!!
My friends have been such amazing supporters through the past year of preparing for this mission through their prayers, encouragement, and wisdom!
THANK YOU and please stay tuned!!!  My hope is to keep you all updated on my whereabouts and Gods movement throughout this summer!!!!
Romans 12:4-8
4 For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. 6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; 7 or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; 8 he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTw_oIRqyHI

No comments:

Post a Comment